If you're logging in with the email link we sent you and you’re doing any of the following you may get stuck in an endless loop on a SWEAT website whilst trying to log in to the Sweat wallet:
- Using Samsung, Mi or Opera browsers as your default browser
- Opened the link on an in-mail browser (e.g. inside Gmail)
- You’re on Android and have “Supported links” disabled by default
- You're on iOS using any browser
If you run into this, it's easy to fix!
I’m using Samsung or Opera browsers, or an in-mail browser:
- Go back to the email (subject line contains "SWEAT wallet backup code")
- Find "Log into your Sweat wallet" at the bottom
- Long tap the link and click "Copy URL"
- Now just open the link on another browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
I have “Supported links” disabled by default:
- Go to “Settings” on your phone
- Open “Apps”
- Search for and open “Sweat Wallet”
- Scroll down and click on “Open by default”
- Enable “Open supported links”
- Under “Links to open in this app” add “wallet.sweateconomy.com”
- Reload your Sweat Wallet and log-in
I'm on iOS and I'm using any browser
- Try the same steps as for Opera & Samsung browsers
- If this doesn't work wait 24-48 hours, your device will automatically start opening wallet.sweateconomy.com links in-app
Lastly, please try clicking the three dots at the top right of the screen > click "open in chrome" > tap the login button.
If all of this still doesn't work, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org