If you're logging in with the email link we sent you and you’re doing any of the following you may get stuck in an endless loop on the Sweat Economy website whilst trying to log in to the Sweat wallet:
- Using Samsung, Mi or Opera browsers as your default browser
- Opened the link on an in-mail browser (e.g. inside Gmail)
- You’re on Android and have “Supported links” disabled by default
- You're on iOS using any browser
If you run into this, it's easy to fix!
I’m using Samsung or Opera browsers, or an in-mail browser:
- Go back to the email (subject line contains "SWEAT wallet backup code")
- Find "Log into your Sweat wallet" at the bottom
- Long tap the link and click "Copy URL"
- Now just open the link on another browser (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
I have “Supported links” disabled by default:
- Go to “Settings” on your phone
- Open “Apps”
- Search for and open “Sweat Wallet”
- Scroll down and click on “Open by default”
- Enable “Open supported links”
- Under “Links to open in this app” add “wallet.sweateconomy.com”
- Reload your Sweat Wallet and log-in
I'm on iOS and I'm using any browser
- Try the same steps as for Opera & Samsung browsers
- If this doesn't work wait 24-48 hours, your device will automatically start opening wallet.sweateconomy.com links in-app
Lastly, please try clicking the three dots at the top right of the screen > click "open in chrome" > tap the login button.
If all of this still doesn't work, please email us at email@example.com